Saturday, August 22, 2009

My owner came to Manzanillo for a week's vacation. He started drinking Margarita's(as soon as he got off the plane as I recall). Then it happened.....he went and bought a pair of Mexican sandals. I spent the rest of the week locked up in thebedroom closet. To make matters worse, when it came time to leave and pack up his clothes, he leftme behind. He remembered me as he was getting into the car to head to the airport,and it was reported that he said "I left my shoes in the condo...oh well I'll just leave thembehind keep the sandals." So here I am, lost in Manzanillo without an owner. A new friend took me out of the closetand now I'm meeting new friends and learning all about beautiful Manzanillo. Follow me on my Mexican adventure... John Shoes

5 comments:

  1. Si my friend we will have lots of fun and see some really wonderful things..... Carlos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, John's Shoes - who's the chick? Didn't
    take you long to find some nice friends.
    Keep me posted on your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing such beautiful information with us. And I hope you will share more blogs that will give us more knowledge about your vacation rentals, Please Keep sharing .
    Click For More Information About
    http://www.mbpfr.com/"> Myrtle Beach Pet Friendly Rentals online

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Blog, thanks for this. you did good work, keep it up. Click For More Information About
    https://www.naplesnantucketcharters.com/">Naples Nantucket Charters online

    ReplyDelete